Registration fees are $82.50 for U8 and $107.50 for U9-U15 recreational teams. These teams are organized by age levels for players 7 years old through 8th grade. This fee covers both the fall and spring seasons. We have limited funds available to sponsor children unable to pay the fee, but you need to contact the club in advance.
Uniforms cost $45 for the entire set. Sets include one jersey, one pair of shorts, and one pair of socks. Bought separately it is $8 for socks, $21 for jerseys, and $16 for shorts. For recreational players, if your child’s uniform from the previous year still fits you don’t need to purchase a new uniform.
The in-house program for kids 5-6 years old costs $55 for the fall and spring season and includes a t-shirt.Register Now
GLU offers some select teams for players U11 and up. Visit our select page for more detail. If your players is interested in playing select soccer, they do not need to register for recreational soccer at this time.
- Go to GLUSC’s online registration system.
- The first time you visit, you will create an account. On subsequent visits, enter your account information and you won’t have to re-enter all your details.
- Follow the system’s instructions and prompts.
- You will need to upload a photo of your player during registration. This photo should be a small head shot suitable for placement on the Player Pass.
- You may order uniforms as part of the registration process. When purchased together, the uniforms cost $45 and include one jersey, shorts, and socks. You can also order individual pieces if needed.
- The league requires completion of a medical release form. You will be able to complete the form during the registration process.
- Your receipt (the system will email you a copy) includes addresses for sending forms and checks if necessary.
- Should you need to send a check to the club, please mail it to:Geneva Lake United SC, PO Box 85, Fontana, WI 53125. Please make your check payable to Geneva Lake United SC.