- Go to www.wiyouthsoccer.com and hover over the ODP tab and click on registration.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “click here to register”
- Login with the same username and password you would use when registering for soccer on our website. If for some reason you do not have a username and password, you can create a new account.
- Select the ODP Developmental 6 week Program for $135. You will not see Williams Bay as a set location, we fall under the “other location” category.
- IMPORTANT: Once you have successfully registered, you are going to email Mike Walby email@example.com and copy/cc Maxine Welsh at firstname.lastname@example.org and EJ at Genevalakesoccer@gmail.com
. You will indicate that you have registered <Players Name> for the Williams Bay location.
Our area is trying to have ODP training… If a club gets 20 or more players they can host the program.
Williams Bay is trying to host it this season. If your U10-U12 players are born between 2004-2006 birth year they can register for the ODP Developmental Program. They need to have 20 players registered by March 25th in order for ODP to consider coming to our area. Location will be the Theatre Road field and would run for 6 weeks on Mondays beginning April 18th from 6:00pm-7:30pm. The cost of this program is $135.
ODP is the US Youth Soccer Olympic Developmental Program. ODP is a national identification and development program for high-level players. The program identifies and develops youth players throughout the country to represent their state association, region and the United States in soccer competition.
This program will not be limited to Williams Bay Soccer Club, all other clubs will have the opportunity register so we are hopeful that enough players will have interest so that we can host ODP here in Williams Bay. If we do not get enough players (minimum 20), your registration fee will be refunded back to you.
If you have any questions regarding this program, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Ernie (E.J.) Tuchscherer
Geneva Lake United S.C.- President