Background and SafeSport Training

All coaches will complete a background check and complete their SafeSport training prior to the season start.

Referee Payment

When you play home games, you will be responsible for paying the referees before the game. Fees will be neatly organized by game and given to you in the beginning of the season.

Maps to Away Fields

The Stateline League maintains field location information and maps for all the clubs in the league on their website.

Playing Rules

Coaches need to know the rules of soccer. The United States Soccer Federation (USSF) prints the US version of the Laws of the Game. The Laws apply to all soccer games, except as amended for location and age groups.

Wisconsin Youth Soccer, our state organization, adopted modified rules written by the United States Youth Soccer Association (USYSA) to encourage small-sided youth games.

Most of our teams play in the Stateline League for recreational teams. The league’s guidelines regarding field and ball size, length of games, and other details is available at the Stateline website.